Notez que ce prix de vente n'inclus pas le rack à pizza avant.
Please note that the sale price does not include the Awol pizza rack.
From the Specialized.com website:
The AWOL allows you to tackle any adventure that strikes your fancy. The rugged heat-treated and custom-butted Cr-Mo steel frame and fork—with long-lasting, fully housed cable routing—are light and responsive to provide you with predictable and confident handling, while the mechanical disc brakes keep you in control no matter the conditions. With its wide gear range and comfortable, smooth rolling Fatboy tires to tackle a terrain big and small, plus the highly functional Pizza Rack for ample stowage space, the AWOL is the ideal all-adventure machine.
- The custom butted Cr-Mo steel frame provides plenty of stiffness, while still maintaining all-day compliance and comfort. Along with the predictable steering and confident handling of the Cr-Mo steel fork, the AWOL provides the perfect blend of versatility and performance.
- The alloy, double-wall disc wheels can stand up to mile after mile of adventure, while the Fatboy tires provide plenty of smooth riding traction and ample flat protection.
- The FSA MegaExo triple crankset is a rugged and reliable performer that provides the type of wide gear range inherent to a triple ring crankset. This ensures that you'll be able to tackle whatever hills and climbs stand in your way.
- The Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power, regardless of terrain or conditions.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.