Notez que ce prix de vente n'inclus pas le rack avant, ni les gardes-boue.
Please note that the sale price does not include the front rack or the fenders.
From the Specialized.com website:
The AWOL Elite is the last word in urban commuting versatility. It features a heat-treated, custom-butted Cr-Mo steel frame and fork for confident and predictable handling; long-lasting, fully housed cable routing; plus mechanical disc brakes to provide ample stopping power. It also comes equipped with a front Pizza Rack—which folds down to the size of a pizza box—Tubus Vega rear rack, and fenders to make carrying extra cargo a breeze no matter the weather. With the AWOL Elite, there's no limit to where you'll be able to go.
- The custom butted Cr-Mo steel frame provides plenty of stiffness, while still maintaining all-day compliance and comfort. Along with the predictable steering and confident handling of the Cr-Mo steel fork, the AWOL provides the perfect blend of versatility and performance.
- The alloy, double-wall disc wheels can stand up to mile after mile of adventure, while the Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect tires' reflective stripe on the sidewall provides plenty of traction and visibility.
- The forged alloy crankset with 46/34T front chainring combo is a rugged and reliable performer, and when coupled with the wide range of the Shimano Tiagra 11-34t rear cassette, it allows for easy pedaling over a wide array of conditions.
- The Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power, regardless of the terrain or conditions.
- Reflective graphics are strategically located on the bike in order to increase your visibility to other riders and motorists in low-light conditions.